Monday, March 19, 2007

HI ! EVERYONE

This is for all those guys and gals who are like me.....
those who cannot live without a computer!!
its a lifesupport system for me....
i can"t even think a day...leave it....even a minute without computer....
i would like to share with you
all those softwares that impressed me....
problems i faced while dealing with my sweetheart...no no ! not my girlfriend...
who cares about her?!
i am talking about my sweetheart--COMPUTER...
AND THE SOLUTIONS OF COURSE!!
let it be desktop ,laptop ....mobileS..accessories
Ladies and Gentlemen!!
i have answers for their problems........
not for all but for the most ....
so
this is how i enter into this BLOGOSPHERE.....!
LETS PARTY!!!
WARNING:
THIS IS MEANT ONLY FOR COMPUTER LOVERS
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU EXPECT SOMETHING ELSE!!